Inspiration

Jun 21, 2010

Until you looked me in the eyes

Wrote this bad boy in high school too. It's fun going through my old stuff. Enjoy! I remember being really proud of this one when it was finished. It's very high school.

Until you looked me in the eyes

I was crying on the grass
The morning I met you
I remember the moment perfectly
Sitting the in the morning dew

I felt like I was so alone
Until you looked me in the eyes
I felt the sparks go through me
I knew you were only mine

No one else could have you
'Cuz I fell in love right then
I know you think that's impossible
Because we were only seven

The next years went quickly
You became my very best friend
Through the bad time and the good
We saw each other to the end

Something unexpected happens
When you look me in the eyes
This time you kissed me
And caught me by surprise

We pretended it didn't happen
I didn't know what to say
You thought I was mad
So you went your own way

I missed you like crazy
Cried every single night
It was then I realized
I fell in love at first sight

I didn't want to believe
You loved someone else
I couldn't handle life without you
I was so depressed

Everyday added to the pain
Finally I lost all control
You heard about it from a friend
And told me we're still one soul

I was crying on the grass
Once again, saved by you
I remember the moment perfectly
There, in the early morning dew

I feel like I'm so alone
Until you look me in the eyes
I feel the sparks go through me
I know you're only mine

No one else can have you
We fell in love right then
You know now, thats possible
That's why we kissed again


1 comment: