Inspiration

Jun 17, 2010

Mischief at its best

This one was inspired by my crazy beautiful daughter. Bless her trouble making, love giving heart.

'I'm bored' thinks the toddler
What can I do?
Mommy is busy cleaning again
and I can feel
mischievousness setting in
Do I play with my toys?
Or should I bug my brother?
Where is the little kitty hiding?
because I really really love her
There's the fridge to get into
I can always find something in there
Oh no, my nose is running
Better wipe it on my bro's teddy bear
The guinea pigs are squeaking
so I run as fast as possible to say hi
I throw their food around the room and
If Mommy asks me about it I'll just lie
Oh snap! She found me!
I didn't hear her coming!
She asks who made the mess
I tell her 'I don't know' and laugh 'cuz I'm funny
Mommy asks me to be a good girl
so she can go back to cleaning
I say 'ok mommy' and give her a smile
Then get into her make up
oops! just broke her nail file...


2 comments: