Inspiration

Jun 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to those that deserve it!! I wanna take a minute and thank all that read my Fathers Day series on here. Those poems were hard. and liberating. and thank you! I love and appreciate my readers more than you know! xoxo!

Now onto the good stuff!

I know a man
who's existence is honorable
He mirrors patience
and love
and understanding
He is kind
and supportive
and easy to be with
He accepts you
for who you are you
your faults
your achievements
your everything
He doesn't judge
and he loves unconditionally
He has taught me how a man
should love a woman
and what real love is
He has taught me
what being a parent is
He is a great man
One of the best
His patience
and love
and understanding
transformed me
from the angry teenage girl
I was
to the woman
I now am
Gratitude is by far,
an understatement
for this man
who's existence is honorable

(you know who you are, I love you!, Liz)

2 comments: