Inspiration

Jul 27, 2010

The orange sky showed signs of emotional turmoil.

#poetryproject time!! This is from my friend, CR4CK5T4R. I love his poetry. LOVE IT. I get excited every time he tells me to send him a line. Enjoy!

The orange sky showed signs of emotional turmoil
A crowd of people and the blood will boil
A mushroom cloud and the fate is sealed
Is there a god and a plan revealed

A race so little, beautiful and insignificant
This species destroys to protect and becomes redundant
Well those who cry for equality of the masses
Finally accomplished with the human race ashes

The last day on earth or possibly not so
Earth still standing only humans where to go
In the name of God, Queen or Country or Home Soil
The bombs are dropped in the name of Crude Oil

So Google your existence or Facebook your demise
To be with your loved ones and Tweet your goodbyes
The extinction of humanity via SMS Text
The end of us, it's our own fault, Earth shouts, "Next."

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE his writing. We've been friends forever, and I get excited everytime he says he wants to write for me.

    ReplyDelete