Inspiration

May 20, 2010

"The self-proclaimed righteous go about the business of making shadows where once there was light."

Suggested by @SassyNancy. You can follow her here. This one made me think. It was tricky. Thanks for the suggestion!! I appreciate it!


Angelic rhythm brings the stars to twinkle
Whimsical beings encourage the clouds to dance
I am lost in a trance
This silence is peaceful, yet lonely
Journeys like this are to be treasured
Mysteries measured
The self proclaimed righteous go about their business,
Making shadows where there once was light
Legendary might
This is not the time to be superstitious
Times like these are spiritual
As if your heart is in the shape of a jewel
I would encourage staying here forever
Overhead the skies open up with heavenly rain
I feel no pain

2 comments:

  1. Well, girl, I think you hit a bulls eye with this. Fantastic. Your "Series of Thoughts" is a truly creative idea. So refreshing to come across something new, true, and out of the blue! - Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Nancy....and I must say, I'm a tad bit jealous that you thought of this idea before I did. Super cool idea, plus I love reading all your poetry.

    ReplyDelete