Inspiration

Aug 4, 2010

No-Go Blogher!

When did you start blogging?
I started my poetry blog a few months ago. maybe 6?

Why did you start blogging?
I was posting my poetry on my other blog, The Antics of Miss Lizzy, and decided to start a blog dedicated to poetry. Poetry has helped me through a lot of hard times, and it is something I love to write. I had this blog for a couple months before starting my beloved #poetryproject. For those of you who are new to it, my #poetryproject is this- if you want to write a poem, you let me know, and I send you a line to write with!, and if you want me to write, you send me the line! I love sharing poetry with everyone, and seeing the feeling and emotion that comes out of a simple line. I have recently done my first poetry duet, we both wrote a poem using the same line! It was awesome to see how different the two poems were!

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
hangin with my kids, celebrating my moms bday with her, and hopefully doing some sewing.

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)

Hmm. I have a lot of poems that I love. I'll post a few of my favs for you. For those of you want to participate in my #poetryproject just lemme know! I'm on twitter, and facebook!

Love

I wrote a Fathers Day series and this was the first one.

Somehow

The revolution is over but it was only in my head ( my first poetry project post)



NoGoBlogHer

5 comments:

  1. Um, wow. I seriously loved all your poems. Especially the father's day one. So powerful and haunting. I hope the continuation is happy for you.

    I'm definitely adding you to my reader. I look forward to reading more of your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you via No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop
    Love your poetry. Keep going...
    Now following you!

    Tara
    http://everydayramblingsofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy, I am so happy that you and your poetry are in my life! Thank goodness you are writing and releasing your words into the world. Thank you! xo from your duet partner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your poems. Thanks for sharing
    Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say" Hi"!!
    I follow!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poetry! Stopping by from the blog hop & now following you.

    ReplyDelete