Inspiration

Oct 25, 2010

we can just walk around all day

Poetry Project time!! Its been a while!! The lovely Marian from @Runaway_tweets obviously suggested the line for me. I suggested one for her too, so keep an eye out for it!

Her perfect red hair
highlighted with purple streaks,
shimmers in the sun
making my spirit glow
Her nose, decorated with a diamond
and her skin, decorated with ink
is familiar
Full of life
Full of love
She is my very best friend
My partner in crime
My soulmate
We can just walk around all day
in silence,
and know what the feeling of the moment is,
the thought of the moment.
My soulmate.
With her shimmering red hair, and decorated skin
She is beautiful
Badass
Talented
and full of love.

*update. Here is the poem she wrote with my line!! Give her some love!~

1 comment:

  1. girl got her groove on! joyous.
    and, that was fucking fast.
    i am all intimidated now.
    big fat sloppy love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete