Inspiration

Sep 9, 2010

the tshirt i love so

The tshirt
You once bought me
And I loved so
Was once proudly in a frame
On the wall
for everyone to see

It is now
Being put in the back
Of my closet.

Where it could be lonely
But won't
Because in the back of my closet
Is where I will put our memories
Good and bad
And our love
Easy and tough

The tshirt I love so
Will be a reminder
of us
and all we had

On the wall in place
Of the tshirt I loved so
Is a new picture.

Signifying the future
And all it has in store for me

I love you
And that too, will be put
In the back of my closet

And while the tshirt I love so
is out of sight
I shall embrace the future
And once in a while
Remember the tshirt
And how much I loved it so.

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing blog so many beautiful poems. So it is with no great pondering that I awarded you the lovely blog award. I hope you'll accept :)

    http://intimate-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/09/technically-unsavvy.html

    ReplyDelete