Inspiration

Feb 23, 2010

A Life Depressed (an ABC poem)

Alone again
Battling inner demons
Coldness surrounds me
Darkness to the core
Euthanasia is craved
Falling into an unknown world
Ghosts watching me
How did I get here?
Insignificance in this new world
Jarring my sense of feeling
Killing any hope for escape
Lusting after brightness
Mourning a happier life
Naiveness got me here
Oceans of sadness ambush me
Power is lost to this intensity
Quest for a way out of this hell
Resonating the confusion the controls me
Silence terrifies me
Trying to escape this pain I'm in
Underestimating the control it has on me
Victim to its power
Wretched pain overwhelms me
eXcruciating
Yours is a world I envy
Zenith over takes me

3 comments:

  1. ooooo i like the ABC poem idea. I might have to do that one day. Liked the actual poem too despite it's sadness. I know how it feels though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, google poetry. there is a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i did as soon as i finished commenting on this.lol.

    ReplyDelete